Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Mysterious Island by Jules Verne

This novel is about a real story that happen on march 1865. A great storm destroyed cities and forest and ships in many parts of the world. It was a story on how four men, a boy and a dog have to survive from the storm. The mysterious island introduced about five main characters. One of them is a boy, Herbert. Herbert was the youngest one in the colonists.Herbert was a boy who did very well. Things that he made were well planned and carefully built. he was a brilliant boy, he learned quickly. Herbert was also a brave and adventurous boy. For example, he can faced the critical time during the storm. He does not showed likes afraid when they (the colonists) have to survive from pirates that land at where they lived during the storm. I feel like Herbert character has a bit similar which relate to myself. For myself, i love adventure and i will never give up easily in my survival. I take the challenges that coming to my life as a medium to lead me being stronger to faced hardness in the future. I'll keep trying my best so i do not burdened the others just like Herbert. Although he was the youngest among the rest but he never make difficult to the others.
                                                          -END-
                                                                                                                    by: bella csd1cc

No comments:

Post a Comment